Football Follies Week 1 2017

K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,340Administrator El Jefe
YEEEAAAHHHH FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!!!!!

Man I don't know what you guys felt like but after last season I was like...

So football is back...no more "what if" questions that make up most true football fans crappy conversations and even worse? Most of the articles we read. No more "What would (Blank) team look like if they did not draft (said player) in the (blank) round of the (blank year) draft?"...Gosh, what nonsense we endure in search of a relevant article in the off season...

We have already seen the impact of what costly injuries can do to a team...as if all of America didn't notice what happened to the Patriots Thursday night...take about a total dismantling by the Chiefs...Glad the Pat's got their celebration on BEFORE the game...because there was no joy afterwards...

I actually think the Pats might get this weeks Bag O Shame...

Who is gonna be in the next SB?? Chiefs? Raiders? Cowboys (gack)? Hawks?...Will Kaepernick finally find a team helmet that will fit his hairdo? (Man that guy would be sporting a hella lot of fiberglass huh?)...OH the smack talk!!!

And ENOUGH of the epic choke job of SB LI...it's tired and I am over it already...we need new material!...Let's get our football kick started this weekend!...

OK, the rules are simple...post up YOUR FAVORITE TEAM...there will be no flip-flopping here...this is for true fans who live or die every Sunday on the gridiron...this week? The biggest loser wins...Up for grabs is 1 gallon of K2 Superbrew for starters...So let's hear it for me...wait...just kidding...

Also as a added bonus? I will match the 1 gallon of SuperBrew for any Business Ninja (paying members only...free trial members do not qualify) out of my pocket as a bonus. So if you are a paying Premium Business Ninja and you win? You get an additional 1 gallon of SuperBrew donated by K2 Forums...that's only the beginning of what I have planned...membership should have it's privileges right?

SO get your picks in and let it begin! Time to start that long walk of shame down to week 16...oh yea...and your picks have to be in BEFORE game time starts...or you will be disqualified...

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!

Comments