Parts done with Fractal Camo Film! — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Parts done with Fractal Camo Film!

IceMasterIceMaster Posts: 1,199Member ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2017 in Member Video Section
Thought I would share this because I know Fractal Camo gets a bad rap sometimes and I had great success first time ever using his film!! I was fortunate enough to finally get to do some Harley parts for a guy so was really excited. Very happy with how they turned out!

Comments

• DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,142Member ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to add a bad rep on facebook groups from guys who just simply can't do custom films. They can't come to grips that is is different from production printed films and then automatically just blame the custom film. 
     Great job by the way. Once you learn custom film it's as easy as any other film out there. I have more trouble with real mossy oak than I do fractal films. 
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 8,702Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    It drives me absolutely insane when guys on Facebook start b*tching and moaning about how crappy a product is when it's obviously their technique or setup. They are brutal toward products and the product is not even to blame!
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 5,666Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Well, you kinda gotta look at the source. They ARE on Facebook after all... Sort of tells you what they are starting with.
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 8,702Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator

Well, you kinda gotta look at the source. They ARE on Facebook after all... Sort of tells you what they are starting with.

Lol! Yeah no kidding... Hey...wait... I'm on Facebook...
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,460Administrator El Jefe

Quit swimming in the sewer...lest something stick to you when you get out...
  • studebakerstudebaker Posts: 2,716Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the post @IceMaster I love it when people post positive things about their vendors. It does my heart good.
  • NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,138Member, Moderator El Moderator

Funny, you didn't look like a housewife or teenage girl when we met. =)
    NotSoFast said:

Funny, you didn't look like a housewife or teenage girl when we met. =)

I put on a good front... You should see me on a good weekend.

Quit swimming in the sewer...lest something stick to you when you get out...

Eh... I don't mind. I don't get into the drama and BS. I help when I can, look at all the pics from my friends and share pics of my kiddos for the family sometimes.