Another video I did today — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another video I did today

hydrographicsindiahydrographicsindia Posts: 389Member ✭✭✭
hi guys another video I did today with final cut and my phone I am loving final cut .

Comments

• smedlinsmedlin Posts: 1,733Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks really good.

But, if your going to go into that much process detail, I would have started with the prep of the part..paint, ect. That can be half the battle itself.
  • hydrographicsindiahydrographicsindia Posts: 389Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    @smedlin that part I want people to explore ,I get a lot of calls everyday from people to know about this process they all think it's so easy . 
  • studebakerstudebaker Posts: 2,941Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it. I wouldn't change a thing. Even the background music is not too irritating like some of the other stock soundtracks from Final Cut. And yes it's a good thing to show how much effort goes into the art of applying surface decorations. It enhances your value.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,064Administrator El Jefe
    Don't get too detailed...a magician never shows ALL his tricks...
    @K2Concepts do you think it's too detailed ? As compared to your videos there is no detail in it .There are hundreds of videos on you tube with lot more details .
    The whole purpose of this video is to get some you tube hits .I know that I should keep a lot of things secret as I have worked very hard and put in a lot of money to understand about this process 

• K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,064Administrator El Jefe
    It was just advice...not saying you are doing that...
    @K2Concepts I always follow your advice I feel you are a wise man 
    @studebaker thanks a lot for your comment specially the music bit . I have been a professional Dj for fifteen years use to play at a lot of crazy parties and clubs in my city so it felt nice as even I don't like the stock music from final cut