Harley road glide. The front fairing and tank will be done this winter.

liquidtouchhydroliquidtouchhydro Posts: 100Member ✭✭✭

Comments

• WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,403Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Nice job not overdoing the pattern and nice panel work. Looks like some airbrush in there as well, and your clear obviously has been practiced.
  • liquidtouchhydroliquidtouchhydro Posts: 100Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    @WileECoyote thank you.  That's what we were going for was something that didn't scream when you looked at it but still had great detail.  Yeah I like airbrushing the edges out especially when the pattern has a lot of open areas just gives it a lot cleaner look to me.  The clear was wet sanded and buffed for sure this was my first Harley of this size and wanted it to shine. Wanted to post a walk around video but not sure how to let it post the video off my phone.
  • onehitwonderonehitwonder Posts: 2,740Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!
  • racertexracertex Posts: 180Member ✭✭✭
    Looks awesome nice work
  • NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,254Member, Moderator El Moderator

@WileECoyote thank you.  That's what we were going for was something that didn't scream when you looked at it but still had great detail.  Yeah I like airbrushing the edges out especially when the pattern has a lot of open areas just gives it a lot cleaner look to me.  The clear was wet sanded and buffed for sure this was my first Harley of this size and wanted it to shine. Wanted to post a walk around video but not sure how to let it post the video off my phone.

Post it on youtube and link it here.