Harley road glide. The front fairing and tank will be done this winter. — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Harley road glide. The front fairing and tank will be done this winter.

liquidtouchhydroliquidtouchhydro Posts: 71Member ✭✭

Comments

• WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 5,673Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Nice job not overdoing the pattern and nice panel work. Looks like some airbrush in there as well, and your clear obviously has been practiced.
  • liquidtouchhydroliquidtouchhydro Posts: 71Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    @WileECoyote thank you.  That's what we were going for was something that didn't scream when you looked at it but still had great detail.  Yeah I like airbrushing the edges out especially when the pattern has a lot of open areas just gives it a lot cleaner look to me.  The clear was wet sanded and buffed for sure this was my first Harley of this size and wanted it to shine. Wanted to post a walk around video but not sure how to let it post the video off my phone.
  • onehitwonderonehitwonder Posts: 2,615Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!
  • racertexracertex Posts: 176Member ✭✭✭
    Looks awesome nice work
  • NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,140Member, Moderator El Moderator

@WileECoyote thank you.  That's what we were going for was something that didn't scream when you looked at it but still had great detail.  Yeah I like airbrushing the edges out especially when the pattern has a lot of open areas just gives it a lot cleaner look to me.  The clear was wet sanded and buffed for sure this was my first Harley of this size and wanted it to shine. Wanted to post a walk around video but not sure how to let it post the video off my phone.

Post it on youtube and link it here.