What Primer,Paints and Clear etc

As I am UK based and hence cannot get hold of the OHW Products which is disappointing, does anyone on here know of anywhere UK based or Online that would ship to the UK that would have a similar quality to the OHW wonder stuff.

Also what are the specifics to look for when looking for a good paint product as most of my parts are plastic. As it is a hobbie I currently use Halfords stuff which is okay for what I need for now but now I am doing more and more parts for friends I am wanting to start upgrading my tools/products in order to get the best results.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,254Member, Moderator El Moderator
    Give Aquagraphix a call. They are a forum sponsor and a reputable shop in the UK. They can point you in the right direction and know what is readily available over there.
  • Irish_RamIrish_Ram Posts: 34Member
    NotSoFast said:

Give Aquagraphix a call. They are a forum sponsor and a reputable shop in the UK. They can point you in the right direction and know what is readily available over there.

Thank you, may have saved me paying for a trip over to the US with an empty suitcase to stock up haha

• K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,340Administrator El Jefe
    Also Low Country Hydro Paint has the same great "One and done" abilities as is still available over there in the UK...HydroHeaven.uk I think?...

@LCHP
  • Irish_RamIrish_Ram Posts: 34Member

Also Low Country Hydro Paint has the same great "One and done" abilities as is still available over there in the UK...HydroHeaven.uk I think?...

@LCHP

Just found then and the paint I need all n one so thank you