fidget spinners — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

fidget spinners

BEMOTORSPORTSBEMOTORSPORTS Posts: 172Member ✭✭
seems to be a fad these days but i see an opertunity to make some cash i seen i crappy swirl paint one on ebay goin for 60$ i would never charge that much i mean thats me but what do u guys think of getting involved with that do u feel there is a market or better left alone? im a new business starting out so plz understand y i ask this question

Comments

• BEMOTORSPORTSBEMOTORSPORTS Posts: 172Member ✭✭
  • DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,142Member ✭✭✭✭
    I think fidget spinners will die quickly. It's gonna be a trend that everyone wanted and then it just disappears quick. If you can sell them tho , sell them while they are hot. They already died in my area. 
    i agree i wanted to get involved awhile ago but i was just really startibg my business didnt feel.comfortable with my dips to go right into main stream now i got a better idea of whats going and im confident in my work ik ita good so im tryib to decide if its worth the risk or not atm 
  • NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,138Member, Moderator El Moderator
    They have decorated ones in Walgreens for $8-10. I don't see much market for dipping them, at least for the price that would make it worth my time.

The one from Ebay you mentioned. Did it actually sell for $60 or was that what they were trying to get for it?
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 5,666Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    What is this risk you are considering? if a customer calls you and wants one dipped, you dip it for the cost you quoted. I wouldn't suggest going out and buying a bunch, dipping and trying to sell them.
  • Whiskeyjack91Whiskeyjack91 Posts: 7Member

I think fidget spinners will die quickly. It's gonna be a trend that everyone wanted and then it just disappears quick. If you can sell them tho , sell them while they are hot. They already died in my area. 

I don't really understand why it became a hit.
    me either lol but my kids are 6 4 and 2 and all of them love it anf i really got the idea cuzz my 6 yr girl wanted me to dip hers for her lol i dont see the draw to em but ppl loves these things but fads are to get into
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 5,666Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    @BEMOTORSPORTS You seem like a nice guy, who just wants a little help. Help us help you...

lol ik man horrorable. with the tying and punctuation lol i get typing to fast trying to keep up wit my head lol