double dippig — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

double dippig

BEMOTORSPORTSBEMOTORSPORTS Posts: 178Member ✭✭
so i seen the way jim at k2 does he masks off i watch a video on youtube and that guy from australia didnt mask off he dipped on side but didnt rinse then he dipped the other side then rinse both no line i did a fidget spinner tonight just to try the doubke dip method never did it before i didnt mask off i did the no rinse method and turned on great any preferences to how to do this and y im still workibg ob my techniques and just seeing how other ppl do it or feel about certian methods 

Comments

• smedlinsmedlin Posts: 1,739Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    use whatever method works best for YOU.

But, as your seeing, there is many ways to do something, and as long as you don't "close your mind" to other ways..always strive to learn.
  • BEMOTORSPORTSBEMOTORSPORTS Posts: 178Member ✭✭
    @smedlin i agree thats why i wanted to get feed back i will over time try what ever but ik this did qork for me the first time 
  • DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,581Member ✭✭✭✭
    I do a 50/50 dip like that on small items. The pva acts as your tape. Little objects like a fidget spinner would be a pain to tape so I would recommend this way
    yes i agree it worked perfect for.me and it was my first time i had to double dip something thanks @DeviousDips
    but your saying on bigger items u would rinse and mask off? 
  • DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,581Member ✭✭✭✭
    @BEMOTORSPORTS if it is something big enuff to where I know I won't be able to see the half way point then I tape or if it is big and has at of twist and curves or something of that nature. 
  • SreynoldsSreynolds Posts: 1,335Member ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like someone been watching ol Keewee again lol !!!!!!!

But yes it will work .... @BEMOTORSPORTS
    lol idk if that his name but hey if it worka it works lol im still pretty new to this but picking up fast thabks to youtube and u guys on this forum and idk is that his name keewee lol @Sreynolds
    The Australian guy ? If so yea that's him...........

Hit the unsubscribe button lol !!!!!
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,066Administrator El Jefe
    Sreynolds said:

The Australian guy ? If so yea that's him...........

Hit the unsubscribe button lol !!!!!

This made my day...
    Watching those type DIY kinda folks will put your bank account in the red fast @BEMOTORSPORTS !!!!

Stick with what the sponsors and jim are selling and teaching and you will be fine. This business is tuff enough without throwing in some crazy homemade activator or whatever crazy sh%$ u will see on youtube!