New business headaches

royroy Posts: 115Member ✭✭✭
Haven't been on in awhile due to working day and night building new garage to accommodate expanding business...... and as [email protected] documented in a previous book lol.. I've had headache after headache dealing with township and electric company for new power as well as nosie neighbors taking pictures and video sending it to borough.... "nearest neighbor is 2.5 acres away.... but building is coming along new tank will be here Saturday from [email protected] and I'll finally be moving in with all my other equipment....... all I can say is thanks to Jim @K2Concepts for the invaluable info and videos on this forum and I'll be more active with post and videos as soon as we're up and running...

Comments

• MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,404Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Awesome! Great to hear. I wish you the best!
  • royroy Posts: 115Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks @MidOhioHydrographics.... wanted to have building done two weeks ago but hold up after hold seems to be the theme lately.....
  • onehitwonderonehitwonder Posts: 2,740Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep going, and congrats so far!
    [email protected] I think so far the advice and help I've gotten have been amazing and the supplies I've gotten from sponsors of this forum are second to none...
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,340Administrator El Jefe
    Well...you got through quicker than I did....so I guess look at the bright side?...and congrats!...
    @K2Concepts thanks and I still have a ways to go yet but this forum has helped a lot....at least I will be able to get back to bike building and add a new element to my trade....unfortunately I'm one of those weird guys that expect perfection... 
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,400Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    roy said:

unfortunately I'm one of those weird guys that expect perfection... 

Don't worry, this business will beat that out of you.

roy said:

This...
  • NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,254Member, Moderator El Moderator

roy said:

If you only accept perfection, you'll never sell a dip.
    @WileECoyote @ k2concepts you mean we can actually sell our products?????? Lol yeah I understand nothings perfect I was actually talking about the garage setup....I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my tools and organizing them... as for the dipping I'd like to be able to incorporate that into the bike customization part of my business but hell I'll dip grandmas dentures if it helps pay back some of the money I've just shelled out for this equipment......
    @NotSoFast my goal is to be rich in the first 6 months and retire to Florida and ride my bike everyday am I asking too much??? Lol!!! I'm in it for the long haul and taking advice from the members of this forum and 5 years of research hopefully gives me a good start..... this is an addition to a business that I love and hopefully the two businesses go together like a fat lady and an all you can eat buffet 
    roy said:

like a fat lady and an all you can eat buffet 

@smedlin He is talking about you again... :rofl:
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,400Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Ohhhhh, that is a... Hell, I am just gonna sit back and watch this one...
    Oh hell!!!
  • smedlinsmedlin Posts: 1,880Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭

roy said:

like a fat lady and an all you can eat buffet 

@smedlin He is talking about you again... :rofl:
    Sorry for the delay response.

While you was in the bathroom with pictures of your mom.. I've spent the past 5 days floating the river with the wife..

I'm guessing they had to anesthetize you to keep you from eating that inner tube...and all the rest of them...
  • SreynoldsSreynolds Posts: 1,380Member ✭✭✭✭

I feel ya @smedlin
    Man these guys are racking up points so fast it's hard to keep track...

Man these guys are racking up points so fast it's hard to keep track...

Your just upset cause people you dated 10 years ago still have issues with you....
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!
    I really enjoyed staring at the sky and the beautiful water this weekend !!! B)
    What can I say... Once they get a taste they can't get enough. You know what that's like...
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,404Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    I'm so pumped... Next week my wife and I will be in Key West from Sunday to Saturday! Turns out Sean and Dinnetta from Big Brain will be there as well! Crazy coincidence! Should be a blast.
    Its taco Tuesday by the way @smedlin lol
    Sreynolds said:

Its taco Tuesday by the way @smedlin lol

Let's just say I had taco's last night.

I think tonight the wife should have a nice "cigar" to puff on.

(boy, this thread got juvenile :) )

juvenile ya say @smedlin
    I'll see your boat and raise you a motorcycle.

(To get it back on Hydrographics.. been thinking about doing my already custom bike..)