Pre powder coated cups — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pre powder coated cups

bogiebogie Posts: 59Member ✭✭
Here are a few cups I did this past weekend. Love the film @studebaker

Comments

• willie14228willie14228 Posts: 235Member ✭✭✭
    makes me want to go fishing ... the hell with work
  • DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,413Member ✭✭✭✭
    Nice cups. Them came out really good. So many in the dipping world have trouble with the custom films. Glad to see you got the hang of it
  • PagesHydroDippingPagesHydroDipping Posts: 328Member ✭✭✭
    Great job. What do u mean @DeviousDips whats the difference with custom films? Never used custom film
  • bogiebogie Posts: 59Member ✭✭
    @DeviousDips I gotta say I have better luck with the custom film rather than the production stuff. My seams are getting straighter also. Feeling pretty good about that.
  • bogiebogie Posts: 59Member ✭✭
    @Stephen i got a couple of sample packs from @studebaker and loved every design I got. If you want to use try some custom film I highly recommend it.
  • DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,413Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Stephen alot of ppl just have a hard time with custom film. I love @studebaker film but there is definitely a learning curve. Alot have trouble with the activation of it and it fading color. Once you learn though it is no different than regular production film
  • willie14228willie14228 Posts: 235Member ✭✭✭
    I just got my role of film from @studebaker I have to say if more film suppliers took the care in shipping that he did my package there would be a lot more satisfied customers.
    I DO have ONE gripe as a matter of fact!! I will be keeping the shipping tube hidden from my wife the thing is so thick she could use it as a club on me.  :rofl:
    Thanks Allen 
  • studebakerstudebaker Posts: 2,850Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @bogie for posting the pictures! Those pre-powder coated cups save so much work!

@willie14228 I would hope you used it as a club on wild hogs....