Dinetta? — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dinetta?

ForsiForsi Posts: 127Member ✭✭✭
Is anyone else having a challenge getting in touch with Dinetta at @BigBrainGraphics ? She is usually very responsive, but over the last couple of weeks I have not been getting any replies from her so I am concerned something may have happened? Is anyone else experiencing this?

Hopefully everything is okay...

Comments

• WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 5,488Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
  • studebakerstudebaker Posts: 2,616Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dinetta is alive and well, just busy with a training class....
  • DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,014Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Forsi she post more frequently and responds quicker on the FB help page that Big Brain and LCHP has. 
  • smedlinsmedlin Posts: 1,061Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭
    yea, she's very active on the BB FB page.

And she's alive and kicking.. you can always also just call her.
  • 3monkeyshydrodip3monkeyshydrodip Posts: 769Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    She's busy sending me cookies lol thanks @Dinnetta_gobigbrain
  • Dinnetta_gobigbrainDinnetta_gobigbrain Posts: 194Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    Forsi said:

Is anyone else having a challenge getting in touch with Dinetta at @BigBrainGraphics ? She is usually very responsive, but over the last couple of weeks I have not been getting any replies from her so I am concerned something may have happened? Is anyone else experiencing this?

Hopefully everything is okay...

HEY! Yes, I'm alive and kicking! WE recently introduced a custom film side of the business so that has taken me away from some things. But, you can always call the shop (318-746-1564 x: 102) and if I don't answer, Kami has a belt loop hook for her phone!

She's x: 101. :)

Sorry for any trouble!