Exhibition stand

luckybelgiumluckybelgium Posts: 55Member
Hello everybody.
I come to ask for your help and your opinions
In the month of September, I reserve a booth in an exhibition to make know the hydrodipping and my activity in my country.
It is a vintage expo, hot rod, motorcycle and american vehicles.
I never did that kind of thing.
Are there any of you who have already made exhibitions?
How to organize his stand? What do I have to say? I ask myself a lot of questions and I hope that some of you will be able to help me.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• luckybelgiumluckybelgium Posts: 55Member
    Maybe even one or two pictures
  • loochlooch Posts: 1,729Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make lots of sample pieces a nice banner across the front of you booth put the bling bling stuff out front to get peoples attention 
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,400Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Take the next few weeks to dip gauge clusters, air cleaner covers and anything else you can get your hands on. People can't visualize something unless its right in front of them.
  • 3monkeyshydrodip3monkeyshydrodip Posts: 839Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭
    @luckybelgium will your booth be inside or out? Some things to think about is a tent, tables, table covers, weights for tent legs, etc.. If inside will the place your having it provide power? If outside will you be in grass or in a parking lot? I know alot of questions but to give you the best answers we need a little more info my friend. Stands for displays is another costly expense that you have to consider. Just pm me or give me a call and I help as much as possible.
  • luckybelgiumluckybelgium Posts: 55Member
    Hello, thanks for your responses.
    It's Inside, there is electrification,
    The stands are separated by panels, the rest I have to bring and make myself
    Here is the face book link of the event
    https://facebook.com/events/1302837316420030/permalink/1411532932217134/
    As the stand is 2 meters by 5 meters, I think using 200 liter metal tops as tables, good or bad idea?