K2 Forums Demonstrates Dipping A Dash With Break Away Dams Part 1 — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

K2 Forums Demonstrates Dipping A Dash With Break Away Dams Part 1

K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,571Administrator El Jefe

Comments

• willie14228willie14228 Posts: 235Member ✭✭✭
    @K2Concepts thank you 
  • headhunterheadhunter Posts: 1Member
    I am new to all this so forgive my ignorance, by why did you not just use a longer piece of film and do the whole thing in one dip. the tank I am getting is going to be a small one so I can see if it does not fit. but that tank looks like it can fit the whole dash. thanks,
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,571Administrator El Jefe

I am new to all this so forgive my ignorance, by why did you not just use a longer piece of film and do the whole thing in one dip. the tank I am getting is going to be a small one so I can see if it does not fit. but that tank looks like it can fit the whole dash. thanks,

@headhunter It’s not that the dash could not fit...it was the way the customer wanted the grain of the wood pattern to run...they wanted it to run North to South and the film grain runs East to West...so I could only do 50cm of dash at a time going North to South...thus 3 dips...