T-shirts — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

T-shirts

HomeTownHydroHomeTownHydro Posts: 90Member, Business Ninja
How many company's have T-shirts for sale.

Comments

• MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 8,923Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    We have shirts, but normally I give them out to customers. Walking billboards. Also gave a bunch out to the trainees at the Ohio Remote
  • DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,402Member ✭✭✭✭
    That's right. I feel like I got a whole new shirt collection for summer. MOH , Big Brain , DTP , PA Hydro. Awesome shirts by all the sponsors and host. Missing a @K2concepts shirt in there. I don't know what you gotta do to obtain that sucker lol
  • LibertymanLibertyman Posts: 761Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    @DeviousDips , just spend some of your hard earned cash with Jim @K2Concepts then if your a good boy, and ask nicely he may throw one in for you.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 253Member ✭✭✭
    I have shirts and hats. I have sold a few but I usually give them away with taxidermy work or larger dip jobs.
  • dirtbagdavdirtbagdav Posts: 92Member
    I like t-shirts...!!

I wear a size XL if anybody wants me to wear their shirts for some advertising. 

Just PM me for my address.

edited June 2017
    Let's see your apparel, I  will start.
    Post edited by Immortal on
  • NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,147Member, Moderator El Moderator
    Immortal said:

Let's see your apparel, I will start. 

"Immortal Whitetails". Doesn't that literally mean they can't be killed? ;)
    blockquote>

Nope, not the ones that leave my shop. They are just a shell for their former self though, literally.

• K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,753Administrator El Jefe
    LIKE!...
  • willie14228willie14228 Posts: 235Member ✭✭✭
    I claim cruelty to animals that poor lizard doesn't know what color to change to @LICC =)
  • willie14228willie14228 Posts: 235Member ✭✭✭
    Immortal said:

blockquote>

Nope, not the ones that leave my shop. They are just a shell for their former self though, literally.

Track one 3/4 a day and what feels like 10 miles after putting a .50 Caliber black powder slug in the boiler plate and you begin to wonder
  • mielkewaygraphicsmielkewaygraphics Posts: 161Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    I have a 1960 Ford Galaxie that I take to car shows to demo our stuff. So when we take the Galaxie we wear the teal shirts. Makes an easy sale!. LOL..