Dividers

HomeTownHydroHomeTownHydro Posts: 90Member
Who has a CNC machine to cut me some dividers for my tank?

Comments

• MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,404Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Jake @pahydrographics may be able to do it. I went to a local metal fab shop and had mine made.
  • HomeTownHydroHomeTownHydro Posts: 90Member
    yeah that's what I was thinking about doing. How do you advertise and get your name out there?
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,407Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    We don't have a list of customers looking for people, but we are creating a list of suppliers now for anyone who asks. Advertising is up to you until we find a way to help out with that too.
  • HomeTownHydroHomeTownHydro Posts: 90Member
    can I get the list of suppliers. Please
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,407Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    @HomeTownHydro the list of suppliers I am referring to is your "competition" not guys that supply the products you use. If you want to know where to get supplies you can simply click on any of the banner ads at the top of the screen (those are actual companies that are forum sponsors that make this information possible for you) and each supplier has a thread you can jump on to get questions answered that goes direct to them on the left of your screen.