Dry Sand Camo 24 I'm seriously contemplating going into full production on this pattern. — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dry Sand Camo 24 I'm seriously contemplating going into full production on this pattern.

studebakerstudebaker Posts: 2,859Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
Dry Sand Camo 24 Pattern Click on picture for link to order page.

I'm seriously contemplating going into full production on this pattern. I'm soliciting comments on the viability of doing it. So please, give me your honest opinion. I don't want to make a $3000.00 mistake.

Comments

• MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 8,971Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Actually a great looking pattern. But man the Camo market is so saturated.... would be a tough call.
  • studebakerstudebaker Posts: 2,859Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    And here's another one for your opinion on going full production on.... Dry River Camo 23

• MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 8,971Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    All of them look great!
    Thank you @MidOhioHydrographics I value your opinion, since you do the "camo gun" thing all the time, and know what would work.
  • Fejery4491Fejery4491 Posts: 115Member ✭✭✭
    I personally prefer the dry river camo
  • NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,147Member, Moderator El Moderator

I personally prefer the dry river camo

Same here.
  • norcalfranknorcalfrank Posts: 943Member ✭✭✭
    I like them all!
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 5,882Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Honestly. I think the biggest selling prints do so because they look good on a t-shirt, not a gun. Just my observation... and the fact that I saw 200 kids at a trapshooting meet that don't wear "designer labels" covered in Realtree.
  • hlwpthlwpt Posts: 88Member, Business Ninja ✭✭
    Also, it is going to depend on how versatile it is in the field as well. The reason some of the other brands are so popular... Although woodland camp is still hard to beat for versatility. So, like the coyote said, it has to be very cool/ designer looking for people just to use. Looking at the pics, I do not think it will cut it, but would have to field it to really tell how well it performs.
  • Archer0545Archer0545 Posts: 802Member ✭✭✭
    I love the first one.
  • LibertymanLibertyman Posts: 768Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    Allan, I like the dry river Camo, that skull pattern might look wicked with a candy clear over it
  • PowderRiverHydroPowderRiverHydro Posts: 38Member ✭✭
    I would be interested in trying the dry river camo on one of our custom AR's we build. I think it would sell for sure.
  • willie14228willie14228 Posts: 235Member ✭✭✭
    Actually I like the drysand, it gives a texture to the standard two tone camo but will lay on a AR platform without issues of leaves and trees being all broke up due to the design of the gun..... Not sure if I got my point across or not.
    Mossy Oak and similar patterns needs flat areas to look halfway right, AR systems doesn't have the area for that kind of camo in my view, simple breakup two and three tone patterns look the best
  • UptonSpoonUptonSpoon Posts: 554Member ✭✭✭

Honestly. I think the biggest selling prints do so because they look good on a t-shirt, not a gun. Just my observation... and the fact that I saw 200 kids at a trapshooting meet that don't wear "designer labels" covered in Realtree.

Totally agree with this observation wileECoyote and thats something that has been going round in my head for a while now, how to transpose the print to a tshirt that works well.........watch this space.

I look forward to that @UptonSpoon I remember seeing your patterns from a while back. I'm glad to see you still have that motivation!
  • willie14228willie14228 Posts: 235Member ✭✭✭
    This pattern is going on my AirForce Texan .45

I look forward to that @UptonSpoon I remember seeing your patterns from a while back. I'm glad to see you still have that motivation!

Oh Yes studebaker, the last year has been at a thousand miles an hour and had to relax on the pattern making. Have a little idea on comic strip style stuff at the moment and patterns that,as I said, transpose to and make sense on clothing like t-shirts.

It's finally here! I will be sending half meter sample of this Dry Sand Camo with every order... Happy days are here again.
  • loochlooch Posts: 1,578Member ✭✭✭✭
    Nice work @studebaker
  • smedlinsmedlin Posts: 1,492Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭
    how about a sample without an order

• K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,796Administrator El Jefe
    edited August 2017
    @studebaker

I can see it now..."I have been challenged to dip several Yeti cups by next Monday and I am in need of some film...Do you think I could borrow some? I don't have a lot to offer in return but I do draw a smashing pigeon portrait!"... #FILMPLEASEALLEN...

Post edited by K2Concepts on
    I love it! It's so true to life.... But if I'm hawking film, don't I need a hawk body.... As in Silver Hawk...
    All the problems in my life have been solved! Thank you @UptonSpoon
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,796Administrator El Jefe
    One better...

LOL! I LOVE IT! @K2Concepts This is just getting better and better! GIMP Strikes again....
    Revenge is sweet @K2Concepts ....

• WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 5,882Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    We are always humping it here on the forum...