Small fan for more detail?

Whats the best way to get a smaller fan? Turn down the PSI and screw the fan plug all the way in
Using a 1.4 tip and currently running 20 PSI at the gun

I like the results I get when I am using OHW in the can for the details but prefer to purchase the paint by the quart from OHW.

(Did I answer my own question?)

Comments

• loochlooch Posts: 1,731Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turn fan in and adjust psi or get a mini gun from @K2Concepts for small stuff
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,340Administrator El Jefe
    looch said:

get a mini gun from @K2Concepts for small stuff

This...
  • djayroe76djayroe76 Posts: 49Member
    @K2Concepts which model would you suggest for me to use OWH base paint with in the mini gun's?
  • DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,651Member ✭✭✭✭
    @djayroe76 get the 1.2 in the mini for OHW 
    @djayroe76 Either the 1.0 or the 1.2...it's just a matter of preference...and remember ALL the mini guns are in short supply and have been for over a month now so you will have to be patient...
  • Archer0545Archer0545 Posts: 806Member ✭✭✭

@djayroe76 Either the 1.0 or the 1.2...it's just a matter of preference...and remember ALL the mini guns are in short supply and have been for over a month now so you will have to be patient...

I just ordered one last week. You said you were expecting some in last Wed. Did they come in or should I expect a bit of a wait?
    @Archer0545 Unfortunately what I expect and what the factory decides ro give us? Are 2 different things...that is why I changed the order info to reflect "Delays from the manufacture may delay your order" in the title last week...BUT the DHL package is supposed to be here today...and I hope to have all the 1.2's out this afternoon or first thing i. The morning...

Kinda starting to wish I never sold these things as so many people are agrevavtes they dont have their guns yesterday...
  • djayroe76djayroe76 Posts: 49Member
    I am fine with the wait
  • Archer0545Archer0545 Posts: 806Member ✭✭✭

@Archer0545 Unfortunately what I expect and what the factory decides ro give us? Are 2 different things...that is why I changed the order info to reflect "Delays from the manufacture may delay your order" in the title last week...BUT the DHL package is supposed to be here today...and I hope to have all the 1.2's out this afternoon or first thing i. The morning...

Kinda starting to wish I never sold these things as so many people are agrevavtes they dont have their guns yesterday...

I wasn't complaining, just wondering. I'm excited to see how much it helps!
    OK the 1.2's will go out today and the 1.0's are scheduled to ship to us on the 4th...