Small fan for more detail? — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Small fan for more detail?

Whats the best way to get a smaller fan? Turn down the PSI and screw the fan plug all the way in
Using a 1.4 tip and currently running 20 PSI at the gun

I like the results I get when I am using OHW in the can for the details but prefer to purchase the paint by the quart from OHW.

(Did I answer my own question?)

Comments

• loochlooch Posts: 1,567Member ✭✭✭✭
    Turn fan in and adjust psi or get a mini gun from @K2Concepts for small stuff
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,761Administrator El Jefe
    looch said:

get a mini gun from @K2Concepts for small stuff

This...
  • djayroe76djayroe76 Posts: 40Member
    @K2Concepts which model would you suggest for me to use OWH base paint with in the mini gun's?
  • DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,406Member ✭✭✭✭
    @djayroe76 get the 1.2 in the mini for OHW 
    @djayroe76 Either the 1.0 or the 1.2...it's just a matter of preference...and remember ALL the mini guns are in short supply and have been for over a month now so you will have to be patient...
  • Archer0545Archer0545 Posts: 801Member ✭✭✭

@djayroe76 Either the 1.0 or the 1.2...it's just a matter of preference...and remember ALL the mini guns are in short supply and have been for over a month now so you will have to be patient...

I just ordered one last week. You said you were expecting some in last Wed. Did they come in or should I expect a bit of a wait?
    @Archer0545 Unfortunately what I expect and what the factory decides ro give us? Are 2 different things...that is why I changed the order info to reflect "Delays from the manufacture may delay your order" in the title last week...BUT the DHL package is supposed to be here today...and I hope to have all the 1.2's out this afternoon or first thing i. The morning...

Kinda starting to wish I never sold these things as so many people are agrevavtes they dont have their guns yesterday...
  • djayroe76djayroe76 Posts: 40Member
    I am fine with the wait
  • Archer0545Archer0545 Posts: 801Member ✭✭✭

@Archer0545 Unfortunately what I expect and what the factory decides ro give us? Are 2 different things...that is why I changed the order info to reflect "Delays from the manufacture may delay your order" in the title last week...BUT the DHL package is supposed to be here today...and I hope to have all the 1.2's out this afternoon or first thing i. The morning...

Kinda starting to wish I never sold these things as so many people are agrevavtes they dont have their guns yesterday...

I wasn't complaining, just wondering. I'm excited to see how much it helps!
    OK the 1.2's will go out today and the 1.0's are scheduled to ship to us on the 4th...