Shameless plug — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shameless plug

SpinnerSpinner Posts: 91Member ✭✭✭
So I got into this hydro thing late last fall. That's when I "discovered " the process.

Seeing the process online got me excited about adding it to our line of products. I researched, learned and experimented with diy kits as proof of concept. Once I proved to myself this was a credible process for our products, I moved forward with getting set up for real. At this point, I found this forum! What a relief and big help all of you have been.

So I began piecing together a paint shop and hydro setup. I finally got to the point where I was getting consistent enough results to offer them for sale. My target date back in the fall was the end of March. I did get the shop work done by then and parts off to the photographer.
Finally, today, the website has been updated with the first product with hydrographics!

http://www.trumcor.com/category/trumpet/

We call it "DocOuflage" because along the way, we picked up Doc Severinsen as an endorser. The home page of the website shows his crazy fashion sense. I choose that film pattern specifically to match his jacket. :) He is very excited.
We have two big events coming up this next month, so I will see if all of this was worth the effort and investment.
Thanks to everyone for all the info and coaching through this startup process.

Comments