You know your a pro when... — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You know your a pro when...

preedpreed Posts: 347Member ✭✭✭
edited April 8 in K2 Business Forums
Should be a good thread...

You know your a pro when you know the exact depth of your tank is from outstretched finger tip to earlobe...

You know your a pro when you spray your activator, know your film doesn't look right, and still dip thinking you can make it work. 

:)
Whatcha got?

Comments

• irishpete86c4irishpete86c4 Posts: 142Member ✭✭✭
    NotSoFast said:

When you think back on your rustoleum rattle can days and say wtf was I thinking...

You know you're a real pro when you always knew not to use Rustoleum.
    Lmao not a pro yet but trying like heck...
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,198Administrator El Jefe
    t_oz said:

You know your a pro when......oh who the hell am I kidding....

This...
    edited April 22
    smedlin said:

I was mixing some 2k clear coat today in my 3M PPS cup..forgot to put the "liner insert" into the cup... yea.. pro.

Been there...done that...Got the T-shirt...
  • SreynoldsSreynolds Posts: 1,179Member ✭✭✭✭
    Yep^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 5,488Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    @MidOhioHydrographics I noticed you haven't labeled those shelves with stock numbers, minimum "on hand" quantities, and "flow through" is a better way to store, and it promotes FIFO (First In First Out, "rotate your stock")...

Sorry Joe, I am just jealous and trying to burst your bubble. Looks nice and clean, good job!
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 8,516Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    LMAO... Ok... so we aren't that pro yet.... working on it.
  • DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,014Member ✭✭✭✭
    You know your a pro when you look in your bank acct and there's still money available 

You know your a pro when you look in your bank acct and there's still money available 

This...
  • preedpreed Posts: 347Member ✭✭✭
    You know your a pro when you cut multicam like butter...
  • preedpreed Posts: 347Member ✭✭✭
    You know you're a pro when you have a little duck floating around in your tank to help you out =)
    Or your spending too much time alone... his name is Wilson...

:)
  • Crusader_CoatingsCrusader_Coatings Posts: 265Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    You know you're a pro when you tell the owner of a $110 million dollar company to get bent. Wait, does that make you a pro or a stubborn moron?

You know you're a pro when you tell the owner of a $110 million dollar company to get bent. Wait, does that make you a pro or a stubborn moron?

I have done that...so that makes 2 of us...
  • Crusader_CoatingsCrusader_Coatings Posts: 265Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭

I have done that...so that makes 2 of us...
    have you decided if that makes you a pro or a moron yet?