What would you do? — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What would you do?

SOUTHERNHYDROSOUTHERNHYDRO Posts: 261Member ✭✭✭
What would you use to fill in the voided white spots? These are two JL audio amps btw.

photo 20170321_220828_zpspcl5jz1s.jpg

photo 20170322_102759_zps2qr8uqi5.jpg

Comments

• K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,761Administrator El Jefe
    You mean those 2 lines? I dunno...would leave them alone...the more you touch them? The worse they are going to look...and if you ARE going to paint them? Use a real light gray...
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 8,932Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    I see a bunch of white spots over the whole piece. Looks under activated. I would redip unless you're very good at airbrushing and color matching.
  • onehitwonderonehitwonder Posts: 2,663Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017

I see a bunch of white spots over the whole piece. Looks under activated. I would redip unless you're very good at airbrushing and color matching.

Yep - considering how small the parts are, just rebase and dip again
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 5,857Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    @onehitwonder means RE-base
  • onehitwonderonehitwonder Posts: 2,663Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited
  • SOUTHERNHYDROSOUTHERNHYDRO Posts: 261Member ✭✭✭
    I did go light on the activator due to going over my last dips.
    Grrrr....
  • NightinGaleNightinGale Posts: 32Member
    Those smack in the middle random whites spots are not air bubbles where ink didn't stick? Or are we all looking at things differently?
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 5,857Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Those random white spots are underactivation. That is a spot that the ink didn't stick because it wasn't liquefied there. Air bubbles are usually in a line, or a recess. Air bubbles do show up all over like that sometimes, but it's because someone went in completely flat.