Love yalls film!!!

Itchin2DipItchin2Dip Posts: 228Member ✭✭✭
im from Louisiana and made my first order about a month ago.  Just want to say all the film I received was top notch!    Here's some of work with them.  And the flakes that I got from y'all are phenomenal!!!   They loved everything.   

Comments

• NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,276Member, Moderator El Moderator
    No pics here...
  • Itchin2DipItchin2Dip Posts: 228Member ✭✭✭
    I see a bunch of pictures i posted. 
    16 pictures. 
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,443Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    edited March 2017
    I see the pics. Looking good!!
  • NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,276Member, Moderator El Moderator
    I see them now. Great looking pieces!
  • Dinnetta_gobigbrainDinnetta_gobigbrain Posts: 196Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    WOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! These are incredible!!! Thank you so much for the pics... Fantastic. Very glad that you are enjoying the products! :D Makes our hearts happy. :)
  • t_ozt_oz Posts: 101Member ✭✭
    The creativity ceases to amaze me what can be done. I can be about as creative as the three crayons they give you at a restaurant some days.
  • SOUTHERNHYDROSOUTHERNHYDRO Posts: 261Member ✭✭✭
    Nice work. Where at in Louisiana are you?
    Plaquemine, La.  you @SOUTHERNHYDRO ?

Thanks @Dinnetta_gobigbrain and @t_oz ;.  I just made another order with y'all weds sand talked to you in the phone today.  Amazing how nice and helpful everyone I have met in this trade.  @K2Concepts @Dinnetta_gobigbrain @studebaker and Brian with low country are the ones I've spoken too and I just can't express the customer service greatness!!! I come from mechanics and everyone is cut throats there.    I still work full time as shop supervisor over 4 mechanics for the sheriffs office.  And I'm just I just started this part time to just switch up my side work.    Never painted a day in my life until November-December.  And I'm loving it. I love thinking of new things to come up with.   Like the black cup and it's got ghost roses and blue pearl.  I can't wait to get in a training class.   One day I'll be able to swing it.   3 kids and wife take up a lot!!  Here's a few more.  

• K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,380Administrator El Jefe
    Holy picture heavy thread Batman...
    haha gotta use them giggabytes!! or whatever they are.... but im feel good for what ive accomplished...not sure why they are so big tho...
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,476Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    edited March 2017
    @Itchin2Dip Use the pic editor on your phone, and trim off the background before you post. It really saves some time loading for everyone. Plus the software tends to make the pics smaller when they are trimmed of the fat. If you back away when you take the pic a bit and then trim it, it tends to make it more usable as well
    edited March 2017
    ok These are the ones I post on my facebook and instagram and they always are the right size... I rather close up to show what they are getting,,,, I just wont post pictures anymore... because this is the only time ive ever had an issue,,,ill just post a link
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,443Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Facebook resizes automatically to prevent the large size. You can still get a close up by cropping the image like Trevor mentioned.

ok These are the ones I post on my facebook and instagram and they always are the right size... I rather close up to show what they are getting,,,, I just wont post pictures anymore... because this is the only time ive ever had an issue,,,ill just post a link

Nah don't do that...it was just a joke...keep posting pictures away...we got PLENTY of bandwith and gigs since this whole thing is in the "cloud"...no worries my friend...
    Oh yeah don't stop posting pics! That's about half the fun of this forum, then a quarter making fun of eachother, and a quarter helping newbies. :-D
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,476Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    @Itchin2Dip was just trying to help cause the point got brought up, all good. And the information was also put out there for others wondering the same thing.

Oh yeah don't stop posting pics! That's about half the fun of this forum, then a quarter making fun of eachother, and a quarter helping newbies. :-D

You grossly underestimate how willing I am to help people...
    I would think he is grossly overestimating... :rofl:
    You know... there are days that it swings back that way pretty quickly.
    Lol. I had too
    One more for the road!!!