Release Forms

HydroFXclarksvilleHydroFXclarksville Posts: 15Member
I came up with some release/order forms. Id really like if yall would give me some criticism on how to make them better.

Comments

• flipdipflipdip Posts: 45Member
    I'd have them print their name,sign and date (once) on the bottom.
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,404Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Looks good. Just some spelling/grammar mistakes in the last paragraph. Maybe add something that parts will not be released to customer until paid in full.
  • IceMasterIceMaster Posts: 1,333Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I think maybe I'd also make that into one, well-written statement so the customer doesn't have to sign so many times. Still just as effective as it is now but less hassle for them. And as Midohio said, just correct the grammar
  • HydroFXclarksvilleHydroFXclarksville Posts: 15Member
    hows this look?
  • baconbacon Posts: 72Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    *grease
    Good luck trying to remove Greece lol

4th bullet point " I will *have* 30 Days"
  • IceMasterIceMaster Posts: 1,333Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    - I give HydroFX complete permission to complete the water transfer printing process on the items that are listed on page two.I hereby also acknowledge that all items will be fully submersed into water and by doing so Items such as optics or electronics may be damaged. I release HydroFX from any liability of damage caused by the process of submerging items into water.

Instead - I authorize HydroFX to complete the water transfer printing process on the items that are listed on page two. I hereby also acknowledge that all items will be fully submersed in water and by doing so, items such as optics or electronics may be damaged. I release HydroFX from any liability of damage caused by the process.

• I understand that My items will not be returned to me unless the bill is paid in full.

Instead - • I understand that my items will not be returned to me until paid in full.

• I understand that if I do not pay the bill in full by the 30 calendar days, my items will be sold as is to pay for the remainder of the bill.

Instead - • I understand that if I do not pay the bill in full within 30 calendar days, my items will be sold as is to pay for the remainder of the bill.

HydroFX personal - should be "HydroFX personnel"

• I understand that there may be a $40.00 cleaning added to my bill if the project requires excessive amounts of cleaning. This includes removal of spray paint, excessive amounts of Greece or oil and any mess-ups from previous processors.

Instead - • I understand that there may be a $40.00 cleaning fee added to my bill if the project requires excessive amounts of cleaning. This includes removal of spray paint, excessive amounts of grease or oil and any errors caused from previous processors.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,340Administrator El Jefe
    I can honestly say I have never had to use a release form in the 11 years I have been performing this...
  • HydroFXclarksvilleHydroFXclarksville Posts: 15Member
    @K2Concepts I didn't think I would have to either but I have one customer who is a complete pain in my butt. I figured I'd have everyone sign something that says exactly what I usually tell them up front for those who are a special circumstance.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,340Administrator El Jefe
    Yea, there is always that "one guy"...ugh...
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,400Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    I take great joy in showing "that guy" the door when he gets to be too much of a pain in the aft. You would not believe the joy you can feel when you reach in to your wallet and hand him his $30 and his half finished parts back... still wet from the tank and walk away.
  • NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,254Member, Moderator El Moderator
    Yep. Go be a pain in someone else's @ss. I've got too much to worry about without that crap.
  • loochlooch Posts: 1,731Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive included the a $$hole charge to a certain person $50 more