Props to PA Hydrographics and ACE Hydrographics — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Props to PA Hydrographics and ACE Hydrographics

studebakerstudebaker Posts: 2,850Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
Congratulations to PA Hydrographics and ACE Hydrographics!

They were both mentioned it the REDNECK ARTFORM, HYDROGRAPHICS article on Motherboard.com

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/hydrodipping

Comments

• K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,763Administrator El Jefe
    "As far as start-up costs go, a hydrodipping operation is a safer, more inexpensive proposition than many other small businesses: would-be owners can expect to spend around $10,000 to $15,000 on a water tank, film, paint, activating solution, spray guns, and an air compressor."

Yea tell that to the hundreds of guys that have failed at this trying to make it a viable business... :frowning:
  • whitertwhitert Posts: 42Member ✭✭
    I dont see how they got to 10 or 15K - hell a big tank is 10K. With a compressor, guns, booth, rinse station, film, paint, clear, and ALL the other ancillary things, I dont see how people do it for 10K. I have a small setup to do some small items for my main business and its the opposite of inexpensive, at least for me.
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 5,857Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Props to the guys mentioned, but I would hardly say that this business appeals only to rednecks. The amount of automotive and motorcycle stuff out there would blow your mind... It seems written from a very narrow perspective.