Rinse station 2.0 — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rinse station 2.0

whitertwhitert Posts: 42Member
I had this from way back when but did all new plumbing using my old bex nozzles. Any other suggestions are welcome

Comments

• whitertwhitert Posts: 42Member
    edited January 19
    And excuse the prop rod, lol .... it sat for a number of years buried with crap on top and its a bit deformed. Some sun would be nice finally instead of flooding so I could get it to maybe loosen up :)

Next will be to set the tank back up with a new spray bar :) - and maybe start dipping again after 5 years off.
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 5,488Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Not bad looking. Better than some that I have seen...
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 8,516Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Nice.
  • whitertwhitert Posts: 42Member
    I am gonna add a spray bar in front too - but out of necessity - I have it plugged by the rear ball valve that equalizes pressure so no water was going to get to the left side, DOH!!! All fixed now :) Plus I had a few extra bex nozzles, should create quite a shower in there lol.
  • HydrographicsNLHydrographicsNL Posts: 85Member ✭✭
    it looks exactly like mine ..
    i love the nozzles ... and i used a waterthermostat pump to keep the water flowing ..
  • rwrogers11rwrogers11 Posts: 23Member
    Where did you get those nozzles?
  • DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,014Member ✭✭✭✭
    @rwrogers11 us plastics carrys them. Look for K-ball Bex spray nozzles
  • versuspaintversuspaint Posts: 136Member ✭✭✭
    @rwrogers11
    I may have a few extra laying around that I would get rid of. Let me know if you need some.
  • norcalfranknorcalfrank Posts: 776Member ✭✭✭
    So how do those nozzles work? Do you drill a hole in the pipe and just clip them on?
    @norcalfrank yep. They have different size spray nozzles and it will tell you the recommended hole size
    I don't want to thread hijack, but have any of you seen something like a flexible hose, that will stay bent where you bend it, say 6 or 8 inches long? I have regular shower heads with 6" pipe nipples in my home built IBC rinse station and work pretty good, but the pipe nipple parts needs to be flexible. Only thing I have seen is the stuff they use for natural gas or propane flexible hose, but it's way too long and trying to adapt gas and pipe thread is always a pain.
    We use these for coolant lines at my job and they work great. I don't know how big of line you can get, we use the 1/4 ones but u can get different sprayers for the ends
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 5,488Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    @DeviousDips same thing I would recommend. They make different sizes, you may have to look around a bit, but it works GREAT.
    Thanks guys, I have been looking at that exact same thing, but the nozzles are very small. Might be able to cut them back some and heat and pinch them so they are not shooting a straight stream. Would like to find some that were a little larger, but haven't so far.